Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance Of Terms
1.1 The website www. dealerplus.co.uk (“the Site”) is a site operated by Whichdeal Limited, trading as ‘ Dealerplus ’ ("We, Us, Dealerplus "). We are registered in The United Kingdom under company number 04997789 and our registered office address is Waterloo House, Fleets Corner, Nuffield Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 0HL, UK. We are a limited company.
1.2 We are governed by UK and EU laws.
1.3 Please make sure you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully, they protect you as a user of the Site and prevent the Site from being used for any illegal or unauthorised purposes. They also outline the parameters on which you are permitted to use the Site and by accessing and continuing to use this Site you agree to be bound by and act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
1.5 We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. You are expected to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Site will mean that you accept any amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
1.6 All rights, including copyright and database rights of the Dealerplus website and its contents are owned by Dealerplus or otherwise used by Dealerplus as permitted by applicable law.
2. 1 We do our utmost to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate, reliable and helpful. However, the information is general in nature, and is intended as a guide only to the types of products and services offered by Dealerplus. Users are advised to consult with Dealerplus and to check any product or service information for specific information.
2. 2 The Site and the information supplied for use with it have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the date of publication. Dealerplus makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to its accuracy or completeness. No independent verification has been undertaken in respect of the information supplied.
3. Your use of the website
3. 1 You must not under any circumstances attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not seek to undermine the security of the site in any way. In particular, but without limitation, you must not attempt to alter or delete any information that you are not authorised to access , attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By doing so you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
4. 1 Any photographs and colours used in the site are for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of any contract.
4. 2 Accordingly, neither Dealerplus nor its directors, representatives or employees, accept any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising from the use of this Site and the information supplied in connection therewith.
4. 3 By using the Site the User further agrees to indemnify and hold Dealerplus harmless from any and all claims, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of or in connection with any use of the Web-Site..
This is the web site of Whichdeal Limited, trading as Dealerplus. Our postal address is: Creditplus, Waterloo House, Fleets Corner, Nuffield Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 0HL. Our telephone number is 0333 222 4070. Our web server automatically recognises each visitor to our website and does not record information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us directly.